Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 am

Let's rehash the code request rules, shall we?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:37 pm   Post subject: Let's rehash the code request rules, shall we?
Hero of Legend

Ladies and gentlemen of Action Replay Central:

It has come to my and other staff's attention that members have been PMing requests to hackers on the boards. This will not be tolerated, as it states in the rules that PMing hackers is not allowed.

Now, for the much more annoying issue that has been haunting me for a number of days now: Instant Messenger code requests. I'm tired of leaving my computer for the afternoon, and then coming back to see a bunch of people leave messages along the lines of "Hey you're a hacker right? Can you hack [insert nearly impossible code] here? How fast can you do it?" or even better yet (copied and pasted directly from an Instant Message conversation: "hey dudde u hack teh codez??? can u hack teech me how 2 hack gamecube????????"

Asking for/requesting codes is NOT allowed outside of the Code Requests forums. It is espectially inconsiderate to bug hackers outside of the forums and/or by PMs. Thus, the following rule will be shown to you. Please abide by it; moderators and administrators won't ban you the instant you break this rule, but several (3 or more) repeated offenses may result in a ban:

Codes are only to be requested inside the GameCube Code Suggestions forum. PMing hackers or contacting them via Instant messenger is inconsiderate, and will result in a strike. Repeated offenses may result in a ban.
Top Profile