Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Upgrade complete, all systems go

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:25 am

Upgrade complete, all systems go

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:25 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

It's still that way, I just increased it to 500x500.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
mikehippop wrote:
Not really, all of the photos I wanted to post were over 480x480 and I was too lazy to download and resize them.

Over 480, but under 500.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Eric is sad because he liked his sig. But other than that, he is happy with the new forum.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

mikehippop wrote:
mikehippop wrote:
Not really, all of the photos I wanted to post were over 480x480 and I was too lazy to download and resize them.

Over 480, but under 500.

Ugh. For the last time, 500x500 is the limit. That means anything 500x500 or smaller can be posted. Where do you get this over 480 crap from?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:31 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Link Master wrote:
TheLuckyDucky wrote:
What the deal wiht this no greater than 480x480 pixels? =(

So the page doesn't stretch.

Edit: Increased to 500x500

BEFORE you raised the limit to 500 it was 480. WHEN it was 480, I wanted to post an image. I couldn't because the limit was 480. You then RAISED it to 500 allowing me to post the image. *And several others I found that were just over 480 but not over 500 (again, I was too lazy to download/resize/upload)*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

mikehippop wrote:
Over 480, but under 500.

That right there says to me that you're saying images have to be over 480 but under 500.

Edit: Err, nevermind, I read it wrong. Sorry.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:33 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

Links now open in a new window like in phpbb2.
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/links-o ... w-windows/

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW