Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Upgrade complete, all systems go

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:27 am

Upgrade complete, all systems go

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:43 pm   Post subject: Upgrade complete, all systems go
The Kirbster

Welcome to the new phpBB3 ARC. Take a look around and try to familiarize yourself with the new user CP and the like. Not everything has been set yet but you can go ahead and post again. Important to note html no longer works so any html in your sigs and the like will have to be removed and replaced with BBCode. Some forums will be closed but most of the things not set should be installed tomorrow. Questions, comments, or if you encounter any problems be sure to post them in the Site Problems & Suggestions forum. We wish for your patience as we fix and update things as they come along. Thank you all and please keep enjoying these forums as you have been.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Poeta's Protector

Very nice, great work on the conversion. And I'm impressed with the subsilver classic theme. ^__^ Looks very clean and user friendly. I've gotten used to subsilver2 though. :P
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
I want my table border(sig) back......:(...(No HTML?)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:42 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

No, No HTML can be used, which raises the question, Is there a way to link to a non HTTP Protocol outside of HTML?

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:51 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Master Poster (800-999)

No HTML? Well, It's a good thing I'm used to this, then.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:37 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

Fan4Lost wrote:
And I'm impressed with the subsilver classic theme. ^__^ Looks very clean and user friendly.

Yay! Thanks you. :mrgreen:

Fan4Lost wrote:
I've gotten used to subsilver2 though. :P

Boo! :( lol

The ability to use specified HTML in posts, signatures, and site/forum settings was standard in phpBB 2, but the phpBB Group decided to dissallow HTML altogether for phpBB 3. It sucks greatly, I know. Hopefully there will one day be a mod that again allows us to specify allowed HTML and let us use it on any aspect of the site (the site description at the top, for example), but for now, there is only a mod to allow all HTML, including JavaScript for allowed members. This could be a potential security risk, but I may go ahead and install it for now, and give the permission to everyone in The Regulars usergroup.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Silver Member

You made the SSC theme, LM? Nice job man! Very nice.

As far as HTML in the site header... I can do it.. :|
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

Thanks. :D

I don't wanna edit the template files directly. That's cheating. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Silver Member

I could mod the php to allow it..
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

The old forums are still intact and set to read-only status. If you would like to go there, you may do so here. Please do not edit your profile or make any other changes you may be able to. We would like to preserve it exactly as it was before the upgrade. Thank you.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

Sorry guys, I had to deactivate both the prosilver and subsilver2 styles temporarily in order to switch the style for guests back to subSilverClassic. This unfortunately forced everyone to switch their style to SSC, but you can change it back to whatever you prefer now. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Triforce Bearer

glad to see that i can still view the old version of ARC.
Thanks for allowing me to still view it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

J00r welcome. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

Two new styles have now been installed: AcidTech and AeroBlue.
Hope you like them. :) (but SSC is still better >.>)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

It's now been a full week since we upgraded, and not a single ad bot seems to have appeared in this time. On top of that, page load times seem to have greatly improved (for me at the very least), and that in itself makes this all worthwhile. We may not be fully back up and running yet (the site description is a testiment to that), but it looks like things are going to be great from here on out.

So who all here likes the new and improved improving ARC Forums? I know I do! :D

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

I wub these loading times, actually reflects the 10mb Internet.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:22 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Poeta's Protector

I'm impressed, happy and it gets the Lost seal of Approval.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:11 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Now that I can post videos and photos, it is indeed quite good.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Shadow Hacker

mikehippop wrote:
Now that I can post videos and photos, it is indeed quite good.

You could always post photos. :S

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:07 am   Post subject: Re: Upgrade complete, all systems go
Iron Member

Not really, all of the photos I wanted to post were over 480x480 and I was too lazy to download and resize them.