Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:31 am

SA2B US : What type of scan should I use to find...

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:37 am   Post subject: SA2B US : What type of scan should I use to find...
Tiny Member (5-50)

The colision adress ?

Hi ! I'm making a mod on SA2B, and right now, I'd like to make a sort of "Chaos Blast" that would kill every enemies on the screen when activated. I first tried to make the "Chaos Spear" and "Sonic Wind" usable to kill enemies, but didn't succeed.

Then I tried to use the "Bomb box" property. I seem to have found its address, because when I set the value to 0 the Bomb box no longer kill the enemies. But when I freeze the value it gets when it actually kills the enemies, it just does nothing....

So my last hope to do this is to increase a lot the character's colision and make him invincible so his own colision kills every enemies (the only problem is that he will also collect every rings and boxes but that's not very very important.

But I don't know what type of scan should I do ? I tried to use 4 bytes and assumed Sonic/Shadow/Knux/Rouge had all the same value of colision, and Tails/Eggman a bigger one. I had to do that because by just doing "increase/decrease" it left me with 25000 values... Impossible to see since I use Dolphin Cheat Manager... And when I ended up with 255 addresses, they were all set to 0 when a regular character and all to something else when a mech character so...... I guess I failed, that's why I came for help.
Top Profile