Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm   Post subject: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Tiny Member (5-50)

Hello,

i still was making a new code for windwaker. the code should be activated by holding the main stick to up-position.
i used the memory viewer to find the code.
the code: 003F5018 00000048

so i created a code looking like this:
0A3F5018 00000048
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

but the code does not work.
to verify, i'm using the correct values, i checked it again using the memory viwer and i scanned the RAM for the main-stick's value and everything seems to be correctly.
but the code still does not work.
i tested it using c-stick. worked fine.
but does not work for main-stick :(
any idea what to do?
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Silver Member

Depending on where the code is in memory, you might have to add 0x8000 to the address of the code (not the activator) and try again.

If adding doesn't work, try subtracting that instead. ...it's been years since I've done GCN hacking right on the cube
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Tiny Member (5-50)

ok, thanks. but the code is a struct-write/pointer-code. so do i have to add 0x8000 aswell?
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Silver Member

I can't help without seeing the code.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Tiny Member (5-50)

oh sorry.

okay:

Boat control modifier (Main stick up to dive, down to fly, left and right to control (you need to jump with the boat to be able to lift up))

0A3F5018 000000B8
423D2084 01124392
0A3F5018 00000048
423D2084 0112E500
0A3F5018 0000B800
423D2084 01DC0500
0A3F5018 00004800
423D2084 01DCFA00

(i cant use c-stick, because i already use it to control the backflip and so on and other buttons to accelerate and decelerate)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Help for If Equal-Code using main-stick (digital)
Silver Member

Did you remember that you need to divide the real pointer offset by 2 to use that struct codetype?

If yes, then try adding 0x4000 to your offsets (so that it will be 8000 more when the code executes).

You should not need to add 0x8000 to any of your conditional or pointer addresses.

Edit: Those offests you're using are huge... I hope that it is the case you didn't divide them by 2 yet.
Top Profile WWW