Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Code Help

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:30 am

Code Help

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:33 am   Post subject: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

I need help with this AR Code for Luigi's Mansion.

044D80C8 00000000

I can't enter it in Action Replay.

Thanks!
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 am   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

It needs to be encrypted. What region is it for?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

It's for NTSC.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

What code do you get? When I decrypt it and put the code in AR it says The Code is For a Different Game.
But it is for my game.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

Try this:
VN4Q-ZE6P-5TVRC
Z5GB-DQ0V-FFE37

What's it supposed to do anyway?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

It works! How do you decrypt codes using GCNcrypt?

Could you do 044D80C8 00000005 and 044D80C8 00000006 too?

And the last code was for the Test Map in the NTSC version of Luigi's Mansion.

These codes are for the Beta Galleries.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

You have to make sure you're using the correct Game ID and region. To get them, just decrypt an existing code for that game.

208T-Z2VH-7BE78
UE63-D6EX-YPA7J

ABFK-2GQR-5Q1UX
RW3V-Z4JA-YZ0QR

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

Is there anyway to somehow convert PAL codes to NTSC?
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

http://arcentral.net/FAQs/convert.php

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 am   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

Thanks! It looks like you already converted the codes I needed. (Or it's just someone with the same Username) They're the ones in http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=GLME01

Would you mind converting the Debug Mode Luigi's Mansion code from PAL to NTSC.

UH8N-EMX9-5BXTY
GYXM-ZBFW-F4RDC
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

Yes, those are my codes, and they aren't conversions. Also, those codes are for the USB Gecko, the codes I've been encrypting in this topic are for the GameCube Action Replay. If you need them for GameCube Action replay (NTSC), they're right here.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

I tried converting the PAL code (My Last Reply) to NTSC and I keep getting a USA code with game ID 000
Any help?
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Shadow Hacker

You don't need to worry about the region or game id when decrypting a code to convert, just make sure you use the correct ones when encrypting the conversion.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

The converting tutorial is kind of hard to understand right now.
Could you explain it to me in more detail?

Last edited by Wellington2k on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

Forget this reply.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Code Help
Tiny Member (5-50)

Never mind I got it to finally convert to NTSC. Luigi's Mansion Debug Menu here I come!
Thanks for all your help Link Master!
Top Profile E-mail