Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Pokémon HG/SS Pokémon Modifier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:58 pm   Post subject: Pokémon HG/SS Pokémon Modifier
1 - Time Poster

Hi everyone,
first of all, I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section or something, but you guys are my last hope :P

I've been trying to get the Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Wild Pokémon Modifier to work for ages, but still without any succes and it's driving me nuts. I've tried a few different codes and versions but they all work like this:

[L+R] You get 493 Master Ball and 100 Ultra Ball then Hold L for Encounter

Master Ball Equal to PKMN Index Number, Ultra Ball equal to PKMN level ! Discard the quantity you desired to meet repsective PKMN and level. Hold L for Encounter.

Now everything works for me, except the level-part. No matter how many Ultra Balls I discard, I keep finding Pokémon that are at the same level as the Pokémon originally found in the patch of grass I'm walking through.

I'm using a DSTT card with the latest USRCHEAT.DAT version I found on the New Massive Cheat Database (this one: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/).
You guys think the code I'm using just sucks or am I doing something else wrong?

Thanks!
- AaHaa
Top Profile E-mail