Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - The ARC Battle

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 pm

The ARC Battle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*eats fries of the fries*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:15 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
*Forces GS to play "E.T." for the Atari 2600*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:31 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

mikehippop wrote:
*Forces GS to play "E.T." for the Atari 2600*

*Gasps*

*Aims big rifle at Mikehippop*
*Shoots*
*Gets hit by the backfire*
*Runs away crying*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:34 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
What's all this then?!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:22 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

blasphemy...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

Right! Off we go then!

*Arrests CoolBlue731*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Panic! at the Disco*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

:lol:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:41 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Looks around*

Nobody's here, success!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:16 pm   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Assasinates*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Is reanimated by a necromancer*

Braaaiiiinsss....

*Loses hand*

:/
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:44 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Kicks head off*

......>.>.........*Puts head in bag of holding*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:54 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Tries to locate his head using the rest of his body*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:07 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Uses "Turn Undead" ability to make the headless corpse run away in a humorous manner.*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:29 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Finds, while running away in said humorous manner, an orb of dark power which turns him into a lich.*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Uses Spell Immunity scroll + Death Ward and precedes to beat the newly formed headless Lich in a humours manner with a +6 Two Handed sword that deals extra damage to undead creatures*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Evade -117*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Drinks dexterity potion and casts Holy Smite*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:08 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Hero of Time

*Takes 537 damage*

*Attacks with Heavy Axe, doing critical damage.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am   Post subject: Re: The ARC Battle
Iron Member

*Points out that, as a Lich, coolblue is limited to magical attacks (thus the Spell Immunity scroll and Death Ward) causing the axe and the damage it caused to vanish instantly*

*Casts Protection From Evil and attacks*
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1772 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89  Next