Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:05 pm

I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm   Post subject: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Silver Member

It suggests how special infected are special at all, how there's multiple of one, and specifically how 3 spif might have started.

*I'm having a pre-Christmas party at my house in Illinois, everyone's been drinking, we're playing a card game, it's loud like fun parties are.*

Me: *looking out the window* "That icy rain has been coming down all night! Santa's gonna fall right off the roof if this doesn't melt soon! hahaha"

My Sister: "Get your drink and hurry up!"

*I grab the coconut rum and just bring the whole bottle into the living room, in a less-than-straight line*

*My friend, Cory, (he's a shorter guy) starts to get restless from sitting at the table*

Me: "We've gotta be a bit quieter guys, sorry, don't want to wake up the neighbors have the cops show up"

*Sister's boyfriend wins the hand and everyone gets really loud, laughing and calling bs because he kept winning*

Me: "okay okay okay, let's just --"

My cousin Jessica: *pulls out a bag from her purse*

Me: "NO! No, put that away, we're already too loud, if the cops come and it smells like that in here, we're screwed!"

Jessica: *scoffs* "I don't care what you all do but me-" *shakes the bag*

Me: "NO! I'm not kidding, I'll call the cops myself. I'm not getting trouble for this.

Corry: *Pounds on the table like a drum* "Who's turn is it? Let's go!"

Jessica: *opens the bag*

*I get up and start to walk towards the phone.* "I'm not kidding, Jessica, put it away!"

*Corry gets up and laughs*

Me: "No! Corry, no, not right now! Please!"

*Corry runs and jumps straight up onto my back and gets to my shoulders*

*flashback in the dream*

2 years ago we went to see a weird/funny circus act in Vegas

In it, there was a shorter guy who kept climbing to the top of this clown and harassing him. They all had overly-dramatic movements because there wasn't any speech in the act. It really was funny to watch. The "Jockey", as the brochure called him for obvious reasons, had a cable attached to him but it did not look like it was needed at all.. Cory was cracking up every time the Jockey climbed back up. The clown managed to keep the Jockey down for a while. So now the two of them were at opposite ends of the room and a young guy walks in from the middle. He had one arm that was much much larger than the other. Like a lot. It didn't look like a defect, it was just like he worked out that arm exclusively on purpose and it got huge while the other was scrawny.

Half the guys in the audience made the same joke...

The Jockey looks right at him and whistles. As soon as he did, the guy with the big arm looked right back and started running straight for the Jockey. The Jockey crouched, got picked up, and then thrown at the arm guy's full sprint. This is where the cables finally looked like they were doing something because the Jockey flew across the room straight to the shoulders of the clown. It was awesome.

Ever since then, every time Cory nears black-out drunk, he'll hop onto one of us just like the jockey did in the show. Just like now. *end flashback*

"Ah, goddammit Cory, get off me!"

"Rah! Go left"

*we run into the wall on the left*

"Ahg! Dude, seriously get off of me!"

"hahah the best part man, the best part- hahaha- you guys never fall over right away. It's like you'll do anything to keep your balance. I don't even have to think! hahahah"

"Jessica, put that away! GET OFF ME--"

"GO RIGHT!"

*we both fall, I scramble to my feet and kick Cory while he's laying there laughing and coughing/gagging*

I pick up the wireless house phone, "Put that away now or I'll call the cops before the neighbors have a chance to. I'm not getting trouble because of your drunk ass."

"Screw you, Jimmy. You're not going to call anyway." *she put some in the end of a little pipe and pulls out a lighter*

I faced the phone towards her and dialed 9-1-1.

"WHAT THE HELL JIMMY! Fuck this, I'm leaving. I can't beli- You asshole!"

Cory: *gets to his feet* "Man, did you really just call?!"

*I look at cory, starting to feel bad* "..yeah"

*Jessica grabs her keys, stumbles out the back door, and slams it behind her*

"9-1-1 What's your emergency?"

"!uh! goddammit! uh.. shi- nevermind, Roads are icy.. I thought I heard a car crash. uh, false alarm sorry" *pushes 'end'*

My sister: "You seriously need to learn to relax, 'Mom'!" *gets up to go towards Jessica*

Sister's boyfriend: "I don't want to get involved in this, but I don't think you can just hang up on 9-1-1 like that..."

Me: "well, I said false alarm..."

Cory: "Man, we need to get her b'fore she kills herself!"

Me: "Goddammit. C'mon, let's go!"

*all 4 of us run just out the back door*

*LOUD screeching noises, and 2 big crashing sounds, then a smaller 3rd one.

The phone, still in my hand, rings*

My sister: "JESSICA!"

*I answer the phone, we start running towards it*

"HELLO?!"

"9-1-1 we just received a call from this number- is everything okay sir?"

"NO! There's been an accident!"

*a loud popping noise, power flickers, phone lost the call*

"Hello?! Damn it! Please be okay"

*still running, we get around the corner of the alley onto the hill*

Jessica's car had ran into the back of a bio-hazard semi truck, which jack-knifed on the icy hill, disconnected, rolled, and ran into a car parked on the side of the road and hit a large power pole about 2 blocks down from where the alley met the hill.

A lot of people came out of their houses (which all had Christmas lights up) to see what was going on. A few had already ran up to help.

There was a putrid, thick, liquid spilling out of the now broken hatch on the top of the bio-hazard tank. It was steaming quite a bit from the temperature difference. We could see someone help pull Jessica out of her car.

We rushed down to Jessica- she was sitting on the curb, rocking, and sobbing.

As soon as we got there, before anyone said a word, the power pole snapped and crashed live right into the putrid sludge. The electricity caused the sludge to explode and harden almost instantly. It went everywhere- splattering, sticking, and hardening all over all of us and all the people who came out of their houses. The street went pitch black aside from the headlights on the car and semi. Every person darted back inside to wash the crap off and get away in case the cars went up too.

Jessica didn't even flinch, she just wanted everything to be over and kept sobbing.

We pulled her to her feet and the guy who pulled her out brought the 5 of us into his home. His wife's sister stayed inside with her husband and 2 kids who. Like many of the people out there tonight, they were here visiting for the holidays. The guy who helped us told them to stay back and call the fire department and ambulance on her cellphone because we had no idea what we were covered with, the cars could explode, and none of us knew the state of the truck driver who we assume was helped by others...

We took turns holding his flashlights to quickly help each other peel the greenish scab-like crap off of us. It started to burn and boiled the skin it touched. When we peeled it off, it bled a lot like a day old scab would.

For me, it was on my left hand and arm a bit. But Cory had it the worst from us, the back of his head and neck were covered.

We heard sirens on the way here.

*skip to some time in the future, apparently I was telling this story to a neighbor in a house on that street*

The furniture was against the doors and wood had been nailed up over the windows.

neighbor: *laughs* "You can blame yourself if you want to. I'm sure a lot of people would. But what can you do?"

me: "Yeah, thanks.."

"You know something, I saw them pull that truck driver out of his cab."

"What? You did? Is he okay?"

"I don't think so kid. He was the first one that didn't make it past CEDA and back home."

"Do you know what they did to him?"

"No idea. He probably just got sick like the rest of 'em. Throwing up, biting, rotting.."

"Not all of them.. Corry and Jessica went way different when they got infected- you saw."

"Yeah. And some of us.."

*loud bang*

And I woke up. HOORAY Left 4 Dead!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:01 pm   Post subject: Re: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Banned

Nice. My dreams are usually about sex and only last a minute.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm   Post subject: Re: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Silver Member

lol

That was the first non-linear dream I've had. It was so cool. :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:08 pm   Post subject: Re: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
lol, my dreams are inexplicable.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:09 pm   Post subject: Re: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Shadow Hacker

Jessica sounds like she turned into a witch. >_>

Also, that sounds like an awesome dream. Needs to be the start of a movie! :D

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm   Post subject: Re: I had an awesome Left 4 Dead dream last night
Silver Member

Link Master wrote:
Jessica sounds like she turned into a witch. >_>

Yep!

Link Master wrote:
Also, that sounds like an awesome dream. Needs to be the start of a movie! :D

Or L4D3! :P
Top Profile WWW