Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Super Smash Bros Melee Codes

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:58 pm

Super Smash Bros Melee Codes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:24 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Remember that "Dummy" and "Icetop" weren't actual stages, (dummy was virtually nothing, and icetop was a variation of Ice Mountain), whereas AKANEIA was most likely an actual stage that was deleted from the game. So, the reason the level can't be accessed is because it's not even in the game anymore; the game producers just forgot to take its name out of the debug menu.
(")_(") world domination.)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:36 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

I know. xD There were code fixes for the TrophyGet stage, as well as fixes so that some adventure stages wouldn't crash upon meeting enemies (Yoshis, Links, etc.).
Dummy is empty because that's what the name implies. Also there are TONS of stages that are variations from original stages, just like IceTop. There's a code you enable about 350 stages or something in the Debug menu (each number would correspond a stage). And from ALL of these hundreds, only AKANEIA is totally unavailable.

Well, but what you said sounds very possible. I also think Nintendo just forgot to take out the stage name, leaving literally nothing. (Emptyness =/= Nothingness, which is why the Dummy stage works, I assume.)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:15 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

It would be cool if the character's design and colors or texture would be like in brawl.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:39 am   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Location: Look near your self! Nobody is there, but I'm here! ...Hua hua ha...
1st: The characters design and coding is better in Melee !

2nd: Arkania was playable on PAL. It's Dream Land, thought. If not it froze IDK xD

The Crazy Mod isn't like other codes, it's totally structured. If you want some separate parts of it then download it and search, you'll see, it's totally easy to find some parts but not at all. So the crazy mod is too much filled and pumped up with lines, that you can't use other codes. That's the dark side fact of that mod! The other thing is, that you can use like every option as you want, like the clone partners. The most lolz gets this possibility: "Set no clones for you and set you as P6 or five. then set 6 clone for P1 and P2 and turn both black under subcolor. You are in the yellow team with P1 and P2 the rest is red. Set P1 & P2 computer_kind to cooperate, and friendly fire on. The best stage for it is Hiruletemple. When the match starts, everything lags much and you shadow army is mindless xD You have to kick them to the opponents to make them fight and they only punch a few times, then run away or do nothing xD".
Thats funny ^^! - But anyways, .. it's a bit limited, because nobody can add more codes without freezing the mod -_-
But I like it.

lG, Amorphis_X
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:56 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Amorphis_X wrote:

2nd: Arkania was playable on PAL. It's Dream Land, thought. If not it froze IDK xD

1st: In your dreams.

2nd: It's called Akaneia, and it's the name of what was going to be a Fire Emblem stage for Marth and Roy, but was scrapped and removed, if ever worked on at all.

wParam's Crazy Mod is a series of AR codes (including debug menu) that are literally coded into the save file, so they are always active, and never require the use of an Action Replay to be used.

See here for more information: viewtopic.php?t=9334

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:41 am   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Link Master wrote:
Amorphis_X wrote:

1st: In your dreams.

2nd: It's called Akaneia, and it's the name of what was going to be a Fire Emblem stage for Marth and Roy, but was scrapped and removed, if ever worked on at all.

wParam's Crazy Mod is a series of AR codes (including debug menu) that are literally coded into the save file, so they are always active, and never require the use of an Action Replay to be used.

See here for more information: viewtopic.php?t=9334

Sry for telling you, but I know that. And the Crazy Mod has to be activated by going straight to VS/NAME ENTRY !

For more informations look here: http://207.210.96.245/ssbm/modmem.html

I hope it helps ^^
(btw, do you have the crazy mod? - I do, and I just like it ^^!)

lG, Amorphis_X
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:36 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Dude, I've already read all that, long before you even became a member here. There's nothing you can tell me I don't already know.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:58 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Link Master wrote:
Dude, I've already read all that, long before you even became a member here. There's nothing you can tell me I don't already know.

lol, kk', good to hear xD
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:16 am   Post subject:
1 - Time Poster

wats crazy mod?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:33 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

It's the debug menu with a few more options.
http://forum.arcentral.net/viewtopic.php?t=9334
http://207.210.96.245/ssbm/modmem.html
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:55 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

HemmyIII wrote:

sh*t, ... a few, it's phenomenal varied with so much cool rules to set on SW_Word_2 ^^!
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

The crazy mod is just a combination of codes used to make a super debug menu.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:26 am   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

HemmyIII wrote:
The crazy mod is just a combination of codes used to make a super debug menu.

I know 8)
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:31 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Amorphis_X, your posts are strange, and contraditorily funny. XDDD

Anyway, now I already understood guys, thanksfor letting me know AKANEIA completely does not exist. xD A shame, but whatever.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:35 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Some ??????? asked me if there is a PAL SSBM code for
"I need the code that actually let player 1 copy the moves of player 2. "
anyone know where it is to shut him up?

Do not will this product powder suck in lung department.
In order to avoid that influence health.

"Suggest will this product thoroughly cook eat"

Last edited by nensondubois on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:47 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

You're not supposed to use the s-word outside of The Bar. And could you please specify precisely what you mean by "Copy player 2's moves?"
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:50 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

I have no idea either. So I'll tell him it does not exist and am sorry for cursing.

Do not will this product powder suck in lung department.
In order to avoid that influence health.

"Suggest will this product thoroughly cook eat"

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:34 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Why don't you save Link Master some trouble and edit it out.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:14 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

That's called "Move Swap" nensondubois. It does exist. For PAL too. See viewtopic.php?t=8780&highlight=move+swap
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:52 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

bopie64 wrote:
That's called "Move Swap" nensondubois. It does exist. For PAL too. See viewtopic.php?t=8780&highlight=move+swap

i agree, it's the move swap code, bopie or someone converted it to PAL, I can't remember it was too long ago but I guess bopie was it, right?
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1079 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next