Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 pm   Post subject: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

i am really new to this and would appreciate any help
so some of the codes i have (all came with dolphin AR) for twilight princess work and some dont and i simply have no idea what to do to get them to work.
i have tried to encrypt and decrypt the codes provided on this site but no luck.
the code im currently trying to get to work is (Ranch Clothes when holding R on change)
i really want to be able to wear the ranch clothes again and this is the only code i have seen that is even related to it.
i also have been unable to use the damage modifier codes.
again any help would be appreciated.
oh and i dont know if it matters or not but it is the gamecube version
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:21 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

jadedrebel21 wrote:
i am really new to this and would appreciate any help
so some of the codes i have (all came with dolphin AR) for twilight princess work and some dont and i simply have no idea what to do to get them to work.
i have tried to encrypt and decrypt the codes provided on this site but no luck.
the code im currently trying to get to work is (Ranch Clothes when holding R on change)
i really want to be able to wear the ranch clothes again and this is the only code i have seen that is even related to it.
i also have been unable to use the damage modifier codes.
again any help would be appreciated.
oh and i dont know if it matters or not but it is the gamecube version

It's been a while since I played TP, but as far as I remember, "Ranch Clothes when holding R on change" means that you hold down the R button while changing outfit.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:08 am   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

I have tied hold R while changing outfits and that doesnt work. i tried while changing from human to wolf and while changing areas aka going through a loading sceen.. as well as a few different things nothing i have tried seems to work at all. i have even even tried to find find differnt code but didnt have any luck, i couldnt find any codes let alone one that i could actually use
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Blade Master of ARCentral (1400)

Ranch Clothes when holding R on change (Twilight Spectre)
041B123C 48000014
0421E508 7FE3FB78
283DD31A FFDF0020
0421E508 3860002E
E2000001 80008000

Try using this as a Geckocode add.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:47 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

Thank you I will try. But it's a gecko code right? So how/where do I add it, it's different then a GC at code isn't it? Thanks again though I wasn't sure any one would even try to help.
I feel stupid that I can't do this as if I'm just doing something wrong. I have been able to get a lot of things to work but this has been hard to figure out.

EDIT: it worked!!! i don't exactly know why but it really did! thank you so much! I'm really happy that it finally works after all the time I've spent trying to find one that works, i entered it in the actual game notepad file so maybe that helped but other codes I've added didn't need that to be done so i really think its just the code you gave me. so thank you so much i really do appreciate it. can you tell me how the code is different like what kind it is i mean?
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:53 am   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

if any one is interested i found a list of codes that seem to work for me from a site that has the working ranch clothes code on it,
it seems like most of the code on the the site are from Twilight Spectre.
the site seems to give credit to the people who made the code on it.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:58 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

no problem at all.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Shadow Hacker

Holy fuck the what? Argon?!
Long time no see! What brings you back here?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

Well I've still been hacking with USBgecko and then I was playing some old GC classics and remembered me and Jay hacking some for it back in the day so I went on the site. I couldn't just leave this poor guy with no codes!.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:29 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Shadow Hacker

Jay left the site (for real this time) quite some time ago. If you sent him a PM, he's never going to receive it. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

I do appreciate that you gave me the code. Really
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

Link Master wrote:
Jay left the site (for real this time) quite some time ago. If you sent him a PM, he's never going to receive it. :P

I havent sent him anything. The website contains many codes that have yet to of been added to the database at geckocodes.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:20 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Shadow Hacker

Oh, I think I get what you meant now. Took it differently the first time.
Well, are you after anyone elses codes, or just Jays? I've got a list of topics with codes that were never added to the main site here.
I don't condone adding their codes to other sites without their permission, but I doubt any of them would mind in this case. Most of them are probably there already.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:26 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

Link Master wrote:
Oh, I think I get what you meant now. Took it differently the first time.
Well, are you after anyone elses codes, or just Jays? I've got a list of topics with codes that were never added to the main site here.
I don't condone adding their codes to other sites without their permission, but I doubt any of them would mind in this case. Most of them are probably there already.

Nah it was just some specific codes. All of them were on the main website. Lots of the old GC hackers didn't update them and add them to gecko codes. So its a case of getting the old ones to convert to gecko for my own use.

Its one of those tricky subjects, do you add old codes.. its tricky as there is no permission from the hacker, but to have no codes listed for a game is also misleading since they exist. As some-point, I presume someone will add them to the database for completeness but for me, I just missed the ship modifier for Rebel Strike! :D

jadedrebel21 wrote:

Also NP. If you have any other requests for this game, post them here and ill run them through the converter for you.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:25 am   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

jadedrebel21 wrote:

Also NP. If you have any other requests for this game, post them here and ill run them through the converter for you.[/quote]

so are you saying you can convert gecko code so i can use them?
because yes there definitely are codes that are for wii/ gecko that i would love to use but cant or at least dont know how to use them.
i still dont understand how the code you gave me works(but im glad it does) since you said use it as a gecko code add. i use the action replay and dont really understand the difference between gecko and action replay
and if that's not what you ment then yeah there are a few other codes that dont seem to work while it says they are active.
Again thank you though because i know you dont have to help me so it does mean a lot that some one actually is willing to take the time to help.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC

Post em up here, and i'll give them a look when I have some time.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:02 am   Post subject: Re: need help with code in dolphin for twilght princess NTSC
Tiny Member (5-50)

ok i will if i find them again
Top Profile E-mail