Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:52 pm

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance AR codes: Weapon code offset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:23 am   Post subject: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance AR codes: Weapon code offset
1 - Time Poster

Hello all,

I have the GC NTSC U.S. version of this game and have been trying to use the weapon codes found in the Action Replay Central database. When using the codes I notice IKE will have unknown items in his weapon slots.

I use donny2112 weapon mod and it works along with most of the other mods like "always player turn".

Weapon slot 1 - 042B16B0 xxxxxxxx
Weapon slot 2 - 042B16B8 xxxxxxxx
Weapon slot 3 - 042B16C0 xxxxxxxx
Weapon slot 4 - 042B16C8 xxxxxxxx

But when I entered the weapon code for say Iron Sword - 80933590 I get an unknown weapon. I continued to try all the different types of weapon/item codes and noticed that when I got to 809364D0 - Provoke, this produced an Iron Sword instead. I found that swords were found from the Provoke code all the way down to the renewal code.

I've tried to continue to find a pattern to find the other items listed under the weapons/items list but have had no luck, only crashes or unknown weapons.

So, does anyone know what I must do to find the other items or how to still use the codes listed on the database to produce whats listed for each code?

http://arcentral.net/desc/FE_PoR_q_digits.html

Thanks

ISO Details
Fire Emblem GC US
Game ID: GFEE01
Maker ID: 0x01
Date: 11/10/2004
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance AR codes: Weapon code offset
1 - Time Poster

I'm da necromancer! Since I'm too lazy to bother opening a thread of my own, I'll just gundamjack this corpse. Same problem - item modifier codes produce junk with either three stars(a gundam reference?) or something in japanese with an iron sword icon. Both for weapon and item modification, of course.
Top Profile E-mail