Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:11 am

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm   Post subject: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.

Does anyone still have the actor list for this game? All the links that are supposed to lead to it are broken. Send it to ACGuy117@hotmail.com please. Thanks.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

I'd send you a mail with the "Actor" files. Have fun.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.

Thanks a lot. One last question, in the "All actors with Index YYYY Have State XXXXXXXX Modifier" I understand that the Actor's Index goes in YYYY but what goes in XXXXXXXX?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

Let's say that you want to change the raft's in Lake Hylia into Canoes.
First you find the address for the raft on the list: 803A4AC8. Then you replace the two first digits "80" with 02.
Now it says 023A4AC8. Thats the address for the raft.
Now find the address for the canoe on the list. To the left of that address, there's a 4 digit number (00ED).
That's the value you need to put after the address for the raft. Remember to always start the value with 4 zeros.
You will end up with this code: 023A4AC8 000000ED. Encrypt the code and the raft's in Lake Hylia will now be canoes.

xxxxxxxx is the address for the object you want to change. And yyyy is the value for the object you want it to change into.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.

Oh I see now. Thanks for clearing that up. Now time to have fun and lols.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:04 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Smash Member (100-150)

would you be able to send me this aswell :D?
Richier_than_u@hotmail.com

SSBB friend code:5155-3729-0870
youtube account
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

It's mailed to you. Have fun with it. :lol:
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:29 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Smash Member (100-150)

thank you very much!
i was thinking i might not ever have this again, i had this on my old desktop years ago. You have made my day :D

youtube account
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

You're welcome. :D

Here's a video i made some years ago showing some modifications I made in Ordon Village:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afCQnmwx_mE
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Smash Member (100-150)

i only really wanted this list to replace a couple of things in castle town with epona lol. Its pretty badass riding epona in the town.

youtube account
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

Would any one send that list to me too? Please?
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

jadedrebel21 wrote:

I will, if you post a mail address.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:49 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

Nikra wrote:
jadedrebel21 wrote:

I will, if you post a mail address.

ok thank you
jadedrebel22@yahoo.com
its much appreciated
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

When I helped people with this I totally forgot to give credit to the people who deserved it: Ayuna, Y.S., brkirch, Linkfan07, Jaytheham, Ryasson55. For making this great list. If I forgot someone I apoligize, but thats the names I have.
I probably missed the name of the main creator of the list. But I have no idea of what his name is???
Sorry for my bad english.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Shadow Hacker

viewtopic.php?p=197453#p197453

Looks like you got everyone, except its ZeldaFan07 according to that post. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 am   Post subject: Re: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NTSC Actor List.
Tiny Member (5-50)

Thanks. I will insert his name in the doc which mentions the other people for next time I'm sending the lists to people. :lol:
Top Profile E-mail