Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Tales of Symphonia character/level/image mod testing

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Tales of Symphonia character/level/image mod testing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

im sorry im on a nintendo wii + i know evrything except hacking & some other stuff...... anybody going to talk @ all? what is wrong? what is up evrybody die?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:43 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

I'm sorta back to ToS hacking *throws burnt, molded confetti*
I found a very scratched up disc 1 in my Tales of the Abyss instruction booklet, I think one of my friends gave it to me long ago, but anywho.

FP28-WUXU-7Y5PM
UQQU-JBJ3-T1VVE
BWJW-UK8P-3V04C
BEYP-PCDX-H2E1Y

[s]If this code works, the enemy you face in a random battle should be Yuan and Botta. Also, can anyone check if the code also works on disc 2 on ToS.[/s]

Edit

Thanks to Kyasarin of the Tales Namco forums for testing out the code (which works on both discs BTW)

022CB55A 000000??
025B8718 000000??
0265FFA2 000000??

This is the decrypted version, replace ?? with anything I guess (this weekend I may be able to get somethings mapped... if bad weather don't hit yet again)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:14 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

lol i got the 1st one from tos fourms & i faced yuan & botta at the very end instead of mithos lol the background looked funny w/ botta & yuan but the gcncrypt or whatever it is wont download on my computer & i dont know why it keeps freezing up whenever i click the link does anybody know another site where i CAN download it please

NEVER MIND but i found the gnccrypt thing & i got a battle for zombie all the time here it is

battle zombie lvl 1 all the time:
RFNW-W7MV-F5P61
9N0B-RZNQ-92GG7
UX9A-AQ9U-1C1M6
RK3R-1QDM-YJFAG

THERE YOU GO!
HEEHEE!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:32 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Wait wait wait, FlamingRedHead, who are you on the Tales forum?!
If you made that Yuan code... then you must be ... :shock:

@Kratos; That seriously is NOT a big deal.. don't go getting big headed about it, anyone can decrypt a code and change the value.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:37 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

your mean i had just got the gcncrypt your so mean 2 people... :( -_-
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:40 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

So is any one going to post new codes of the form or not?
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:50 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

New codes aren't really being hacked here anymore, so you will most likely not see any new codes being posted.
(")_(") world domination.)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:01 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Ok is there anywhere else that they are being posted?
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:01 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Not really. People aren't really doing much hacking at all ANYWHERE (including other sites). The reason for this is that Gamecube is becoming out-of-date. I have been doing conversions lately (not for this game, though), but other than that there isn't really much hacking anymore.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:30 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Ok thank you for the information, I'm sad they are not hacking anymore because I don't know how. :(
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:12 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Just wondering, where is the list of enemies that you fight, to fill in as a variable? I want to fight Kratos every battle.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

sith12345 wrote:
Just wondering, where is the list of enemies that you fight, to fill in as a variable? I want to fight Kratos every battle.

well all of the battle mods havent really been maped out yet & tales of symphonia is still being hacked i have alot of battle mods & if you want them ill name the ones i got & give them to you all so sorry we dont have the kratos battles mapped out yet ill be trying though... :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:34 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

So their are some people still trying to hack ToS? :?
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:00 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

That's technically not hacking; it's just discovering what values do.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:26 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Ok so what are these values? And how can you people figure out these codes, to me its just numbers and letters? :? :o
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Each AR code (when decrypted) looks something like this:

00495274 000000xx

The left side of the code is the memory location, and the right side is the value for that memory address. Now, when a code is encrypted, the x's are filled in with a value. Let's say the memory address is a level's address. Each level has a value. For example, lets say the value "01" is the Empire State Building's value. You replace the x's with "01," encrypt the code, turn the code on, and then every time you go to a level it will be the Empire State Building.

In this case we don't know what all the values are, and in order to discover what they are, a person must encrypt the code with an unmapped value (unkown what it does) and test it to see what monster appears. They then do this with every unmapped value until all (or most) of the values are known.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

OK i think I get it now. Thank you for writing all of that just for me. :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm   Post subject:
1 - Time Poster

Do any of these codes work for the PAL(UK) Version of the game. I saw some on Youtube and they look quite funny and wanna try some?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:02 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Of course they'll work (assuming that you own the PAL version of the game).
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:28 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Does any body have a list of test map 2 of what NPC freezes the game and what doesn't ?
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next