Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Help TP NTSC form switch

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Help TP NTSC form switch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:06 pm   Post subject: Help TP NTSC form switch
Giant Member (200-250)

Yea, I feel like an idiot posting this but I cant seem to get this to work. by going through a loading area, you have the fade out effect right? You press R, A, and B in a combo and hold them right? Because I've tried a load of times and just cant seem to get it working. Thanks.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:12 pm   Post subject:
Banned

I had the same problem. It still won't work.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:56 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

What the heck? It totaly works.. I'll take a vid too.. dang..

This is how you do it: Press the buttons at the same time. Let go of them. Walk through a loading area. Ta da, wolf(L+A+B) or human(R+A+B). :?

If it still doesn't work then I have no clue and will remove the code from my site. :( Then I'll try and figure it out.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 am   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Works fine for me, even without GCNrd loaded (some codes are different if GCNrd is loaded, e.g. the bombs never explode code). Make sure you're pressing the right buttons, if you are trying to turn into a wolf be sure to press L+A+B, if you press R+A+B it won't do anything if Link is already in his human form.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 am   Post subject: Re: Help TP NTSC form switch
Tiny Member (5-50)

I don't think it works until you clear the first twilight I.E. ordon village.
The code works fine for me just not till I get that done. Not sure why but I think it has to do with you changing back to human from wolf for the first time because when I use the warp codes after twilight I the woods starts but before I cleanse it I can't turn back to hylian at all even with codes.
P.s. thank u so much twilight spectre for all the cool things you've done for tp. I really love this game. Don't mean to brown nose but I really do appreciate it
Top Profile E-mail