Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Emo Thread

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Emo Thread

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:44 pm   Post subject: Emo Thread
Tiny Member (5-50)

Post a song and rate the one above you out of 10. (Anyone who messes this up should be cast into the lake of acid.)

I will start:

AC/DC - Skies on Fire
Your friendly neighborhood bug finder.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

4/10 didn't really like it. Did give it a chance though; always looking for more music to add.

Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Tiny Member (5-50)

@ stephan If there is a thread that is like this, then delete this one. And it is a game. (The rating part makes it a game type thread.) And I posted the artist/song name above mine for sake of someone clicking it even though they have already heard it. Supposed to provide a way to hear the song and not just post the name.

On with the topic... @James 7/10 Good song. I had thought it was a rapper at first, but it isn't. I like it though.

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Hero of Time

7/10

Hm, OK... I guess.

Lifehouse - You And Me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
3/10—not a fan of that kind of music.

Tender Surrender, by Steve Vai

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:24 am   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

2/10 Way too boring to be 5 min long. Talented there towards the middle though.

(for the record, each time I will be posting songs from my favorites lists.)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 am   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
I felt the song itself was well made, but it's not my type of music. 6/10

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:49 am   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

Definitely interesting, I liked a bit of it too but really not my thing. 6/10

I really like this one ^ :)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Hero of Time

9/10, I had to go to youtube and search up the song myself.... >_>

RED - Death Of Me
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Globus - Preliator

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
9/10

Had a feeling someone would post that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Transcendental Guitarist

6/10
Kind of repetitious, but definitely different.

Gigue and Double, composed by Bach

Give it a minute and a half. It gets good.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Hero of Time

9/10 Pretty nice.

Switchfoot - Meant To Live
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

9/10 I like that one.
BTW: 1/10 on your last one since The Jambo failed to rate it. ;)

I barely heard this one playing in the background of some sexy pr0n, picked out a few lyrics and found the title/artist on google. =3
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Tiny Member (5-50)

This thread is like hell for anyone with a slow computer. I think we should switch to using links instead of posing the video (For the sake of our CPU's.)

Anywho, 7/10 on the song. It was alright for easy listening.

Solarstone - Release
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
3.5/10...meh didnt like it

mother love bone-this is shangrila
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9AjYfGMZaA&feature=related
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Hero of Time

2/10...

The Fray - You Found Me
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

7.5/10 not too bad, kinda like it. Probably wouldn't make my favs though. ;P

Oh and I liked what Juicy Fruit posted..

Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Transcendental Guitarist

6/10—don't hear enough keyboard-driven techno.

Some keyboard solo by Rick Wakeman

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Song Thread
Silver Member

7/10 that was pretty neat but it's not something to put on a used playlist

One of my fav favs.
Top Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next