Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - The history behind your user name...

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:00 pm

The history behind your user name...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:45 pm   Post subject: The history behind your user name...
Triforce Bearer

Explain what your username is...
What does it mean?
What does it represent?
Why do you have it?
etc.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:31 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

Insanity: the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind
[Origin: 1580–90; < L insānitās. See in-3, sanity]

Mania: excessive excitement or enthusiasm; craze
[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L < Gk manía madness; akin to maenad, mind]

Insanimania: Having nothing to do with the above. 2 words that nobody had used in a username. No real meaning.
[Origin: 2006- 2007; To put it simply, it started on youtube]

Definitions of Insanity and Mania from Dictionary.com
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

I LOVE DMC that's why I made my user name devilhuntress you capcom should all ready know that,plus Dante has a better body than you do no ophense
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:17 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

What does it mean? Alot of things, mainly what you think.
What does it represent? Again a lot of things.
Why do you have it? I got it from an idea I had for something I'm not sure about, it was the name of something I might make.
Anything else?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:10 am   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Simple. I like playing SSBM :)
URL to his forums: http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/bopieratr ... pieratroll
Try it, it's fun. They love AR.
(\__/)
(o'.'o) This is Pikachu. Copy and paste 'em
('')_('') into your macro to help him gain world domination!!!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 am   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

What does it mean? Umm... It has my name. As well as Dark. It doesn't really mean anything.
What does it represent? It represents hours wasted on Perfect Dark
Why do you have it? Lack of originality, been debating on changing it but I'd have to change my signature, and we don't want that.
My confusion, my fear, my loneliness...
And who am I you ask?
I am every man and woman you meet.
Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:49 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

Explain what your username is... It's based off of a character but isn't exactly canon. Made up if you will.
What does it mean? supermetalknuckles is what it means!
What does it represent? Uhh...I don't...know?
Why do you have it? Well, there's a long history behind the name so I'll keep it short. It all started with me having Dial-Up in 2001 to 2002 or so and I basically visited a forum for awhile. Though, it was the only forum I went to and mentioning the name of the forum isn't anything special. Let's just say it was like a new born GameFAQs but...much worse than that.

Anyway, I went by the name supermetalknuckles there, but I never decided to make it an abbreviation. Until, someone suggested that (a friend I had there) and I've used it ever since.

That's basically it, I'd change my username now to a better one if I had but, that would ruin all my signatures and we don't want that, do we? :P
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:56 am   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
What does it mean?
It means captain nore-mac. Noremac is my name backwards.

What does it represent?
It partially represents man's inhumanity to man, but mostly it's a moo cow.

Why do you have it?
I got the Noremac idea from a project in 6th grade. The teacher told us all to write a story about ourselves, only everything had to be the opposite of our real selves and our names were backwards. I later decided to use in my first e-mail address along with the cpt (I don't know why) and it's the only one I've used ever since.

etc.
Oh, boy. This means I'm open to make up anything I want and answer it. "Why is it so awesome?" Thank you for asking. It's awesome because I gave it the breath of life that only I can do so well. Also, if you search for it on Google, it'll have several results and all of them will be me because only I have that name. All who steal it must die.

I'm batman.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:49 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

What does it mean? I am a red head (^_^;)

What does it represent? Me being a natural red head

Why do you have it? Because I have had this username on different forums for about 4 years now.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:36 pm   Post subject:
Smash Member (100-150)

Willhudski

Will - My first name is William.
Hud - My surname is Hudson.
Ski - My family has polish roots.

Plus it sounds kewlish. :3

Link took too long to get to Zelda, so she hired better help.
Top Profile E-mail YIM
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:40 am   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

Poland is cool...

Ontopic:
My real and full name is Mewy Meid, so I use it...
My perants gave me the name of the Polish word, go to Google, typ Mewy in the picture search and you see what I mean... :wink:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:47 pm   Post subject:
Smash Member (100-150)

Russia is cooler. It's practically ICED OVER it's so cool. BA DUM TISH.....

*Dodges the tomato*

Link took too long to get to Zelda, so she hired better help.
Top Profile E-mail YIM
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:10 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

It's the first and third words of a song title and i was born in 1989 so...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 pm   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

It means that I'm a Fan for the TV show Lost. It kind of stuck even though I think Lost pretty much sucks *** now. I use it on every forum I go to.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:16 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

I used to have a toy I would bring everywhere, which I named "Heimlich." I even gave it a family. So one day I came across an online game called "Big fat awesome house party" I named the character in the game "Heimlich." But whenever I talked about Heimlich with my brother, he wasn't sure if I was talking about the toy or the online character, so I just decided to rename my character "Hemmy." It just caught on, so now I use "HemmyIII" as my alias wherever I go. I don't know where the III (the third) part came from. The world may never know.:?:
(")_(") world domination.)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:36 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

I murderd a dog named Twilight and now I see her ghost (Spectre) attacking me from the corner of my eye. ;_;
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:12 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: In a steel crate with only one air hole in the middle of the ocean.
It's my name backwards. I mostly chose it to show that it's the complete opposite of me. Also I did a google image search and found a bunch of pictures of fire. :mrgreen:

-Oh God!
Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:11 pm   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

What does it mean? Nothing much...
What does it represent? Well, a long time ago my friends used to call each other blowmo as some sort of insult, and I mixed it with mofo. I thought of catch 22 while I made the name so...
Why do I have it? I use it in some other places, so it's convenient.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:19 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

hmmm, besides me being a big zelda fan, not much :D
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:53 am   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Well, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away............*40 years later*.....and then finally the empire fell from power and a new era of peace began. That just about sums it up.