Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - How tall are you and/or what do you weigh?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:38 pm

How tall are you and/or what do you weigh?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:04 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

Me or Capcom?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:22 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

devilhuntress wrote:
Me or Capcom?

I was talking to you but both of you are taller than me. Capcom's nearly a foot taller than me
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:35 pm   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

good things come in small packages. Like candybars.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:36 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

Yeah good point
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:06 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Fan4Lost wrote:
good things come in small packages. Like candybars.

What about bigger things? :wink:

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:21 am   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

Well that's kind of an obvious answer. You get this huge package and you're like, "OMG! WHAT IS IT!?!?!" and it's usually something grand and exciting. :mrgreen:
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:18 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

...LIKE A CAR!!! :o
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:22 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Or my *****...
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:25 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

What *****, you don't have ***** to begin with and if you did have a ***** I would censor it for some reason and would not know why because I don't know what ***** is, because I know it isn't your ****.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:09 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

eeeasy there Capcom
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:44 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

<.<
I wasn't trying to be insultive or angry or anything like that, It is just that I have no idea what he is refering to.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:01 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

A male sexual reproductive organ was what I was trying to infer. (I am truly sorry if you did not get that joke )
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:27 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

Yeah I knew what you were referring to, I thought you didn't have one :lol: j/k
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:32 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Yes I grew a better,stronger,faster one it took a week though but it was sooo worth the wait. Say can I test it out on you?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:49 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

antzarecool wrote:
Yes I grew a better,stronger,faster one it took a week though but it was sooo worth the wait. Say can I test it out on you?
(grabs Dante's guns ebony and ivory the shoots antzarecool p****) No you may not
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:54 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

*tries anyway* MISSION COMPLETE!!!!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:58 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

antzarecool wrote:
Or my *****...

I doubt anyone would find your penis exciting.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:21 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Are you sure,cuz its getting kinda cold in here...
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:03 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Som1 wrote:
The Jambo wrote:
i did a quick google and i couldn't find a Female silhouette. (that wasn't some kind of sexy pose)

That's cause 99% of the internet are perverts and n00bs
My height's 5'4. I don't know my weight and I'm too lazy to check it right now. I'll check it tomorrow

*bumps*
I actually grown an inch since July, so now I'm 5'5 which is really weird because at the start of this year I was 5'0.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:57 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

I gained two pounds
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next